Sunday, January 19, 2014

Perú says "Thank You" - Part 3

Thank you for taking the time over the last few days to hear from some of our church people.  I wish each of you could sit down one-on-one with these and many others.  I wish you could communicate with them and get to know them.  I wish you could understand their heart.

I hope these testimonies give you a little glimpse into some of their lives.  I hope you understand the profound difference you have made for so many.  There will be one more video, but this is the third and final testimony I will be sharing with you.  Gianfranco is the son of Miri Sotelo from the first video.  This young man is extremely talented, has an incredible heart, and a bright future.  Please pray for him and the work that God is doing in his life.


No comments:

Post a Comment