Friday, January 24, 2014

16 Amazing Months in Perú

God has been so very good to us.  During our time in Perú, God blessed in ways that we never thought were possible.  I am so thankful for the opportunity we had to serve and see God work in the manner in which He did.

I have compiled this video presentation as a tribute to what God did during our 16 months in Perú.  I hope it will give you a small glimpse of what God used you to do.  Nothing would have been posssible without your prayers and support.  I hope you will be able to see your investment and be encouraged by what God used you to do.  Thank you so much for your support!

I condensed several times, but the video is still a bit lengthy.  I hope you take the time to watch it and I hope it ministers to you and your church people.  God bless you!



No comments:

Post a Comment