Thursday, January 16, 2014

Perú says "Thank you" - Part 2

I hope you enjoyed our first post of this little series.  I am truly amazed of the work that God has permitted us to do in Perú.  We have seen hundreds saved and 6 churches started.  However, the most amazing part is to see the lives that God has touched.

Cecilia is one such life.  Cecilia was saved in our very first church service and was the instrument God used to plant in my heart the burden to start our church in San Genaro.  She is our number one soul winner and has one of the strongest desires to learn I have ever seen in a new Christian.  Both she and her family are very close to our hearts.

I hope you enjoy this very brief testimony.  Most importantly, I hope you realize what God has done through you not only in her life, but also in the lives of many others just like her.



No comments:

Post a Comment