Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Perú says "Thank You" - Part 1

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your investment in and prayers for both our family and our ministry in Perú.  These last 3 months have been very difficult for us.  I am not complaining and do not want to make excuses for the decrease in videos, prayer letters, Facebook posts, blogs, ect.  However, Jessica and I have simply been focusing on determining what God is doing in our lives.  I will say more about this over the next two weeks, but that is not the purpose of this blog.

I began in October to create several videos to show you all that God has done through you in Perú.  I obviously postponed these projects, but wanted to begin sharing them with you now.  Over the next 2 weeks, I wanted to share 3 brief testimonies with you, as well as a one additional video about our ministry.  The people in these testimonies were not only reached by our ministry, but also are helpers and key people in the church we started in San Genaro.  I hope you enjoy these testimonies and understand the great difference you are making in Lima, Perú!



Please continue to pray for Jhonny Farfán, Miri Sotelo, and their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment